MyTHDHR.com is the online portal for the Employee Self Service (ESS) where the employees of the ” The Home Depot ” can login to the Employee account to access the Self-services of MyTHDHR. The Employee Self Service is the online service, MyTHDHR allows the Employees to view and change account like Review address, personal information, Holidays, etc., in ESS, The myTHDHR is an easy way to Communicate with the employees of Home Depot and they know about the taxes, benefits, etc.
- At first, you have to go to the MythDHR online account website www.mythdhr.com
- The user will be directed to the myTHDHR.com > Employee Self Service
- In the MyTHDHR Login page, the user Need to select Either Current associates or Former associates to employee login.
- Enter Location of the Store
- Enter User ID as well as AIS ID & LAN ID in the required fields.
- Now enter the Password and then click on the Login button.
- Done! now you can access the Employee Self Service of MyTHDHR on www.mythdhr.com.
The MythDHR online portal is specially designed for the employee who works at the Home Depot which allows the employes to trace their payroll histories, Schedules, Holidays and more through the Employee login of MythDHR. Access the Home Depot employees account through a login username and password and for more Queries Contact to the Customer service representatives through the MyTHDHR Headquarters Numbers.
myTHDHR is the Employee login for The Home Depot, the Regular employees can Login to the Online portal to access their Employee Self Service account of MyTHDHR. With the Employee Self Service of MyTHDHR, the employee can be benefited with some features through the Online service. To get a login to access MyTHDHR the employee must register to the Employee Self Service by filling the registration form. Below are the Some services of MyTHDHR Employee Self Service. To login to the Site, the employees must be registered as Current associates, Former associates, associates on LOA on Employee Self Service.
- Em0ployee can able to review the information of the job on the account
- View the historical pay statements and other tax statements.
- Through the Employee Self Service print the Payment History and other details online.
- Employees may Activate direct deposit information and the tax withholdings with any concerns.
- The New employee can Activate a payroll card using the Payroll card given the Home depot.
- Once registered with the Employee Self Service of MyTHDHR New employees can able to change the information like mailing address, Leave of Absence and Access the Employee login and make changes to this information in a secure way.